Petrotechnic Aluminum Geodesic Dome Roofs are custom designed to individual tanks by considering requirements of our customerand within the requirements of API 650 Appendix G.
Petrotechnic Aluminum Geodesic Dome Roofs are efficient solutions for petrochemical and water storage tanks. Main advantages of Petrotechnic Aluminum Geodesic Dome Roofs are as follows
* All parts are prefabricated to shorten the installation time at site
* Always watertight; can be made vapor-tight if required
* Light weight self-supporting structure gives you a clean span. No supporting roof columns are needed
* Its lightness coupled with its strength, and excellent corrosion resistance are the main reasons for it being
used on the storage tanks
* The applied loads on an geodesic dome roof and taken into consideration in the design consist of live,
dead, wind, seismic.
* Keeps rain and snow from entering the tank and contamining product
* Maintenance free
* Can be assembled on the tank floor or outside of the tank
* Fully meets API 650 Appendix G requirements
* Can be installed on old storage tanks
* Geodesic Dome Roof does not require painting – EVER, and can therefore be considered as maintenance free in this respect for
the entire lifetime of the tank
* Any equipment that you have on a conventional steel tank roof can be fitted on it
* Can be designed to support and an aluminum internal floating roof
* Prevents corrosion of the steel roof by eliminating standing water.
* Protects existing tank internal coating and seals from UV and environmental damages
Basic Structure of Petrotechnic Aluminum Geodesic Dome Roofs
* Main structue: extruded 6061-T6 Series profiles
* 1,2mm 3003-H16 Series sheet
* 300 Series SS Fasteners
* Silicon or EPDM gasket as per stored product requirements
Please contact us for further details.